Herbicide residual can come in many forms
- Old manure
- Others soil brought in
RECLAIM is a soil treatment product with 3 distinct uses:
1. RECLAIM was originally designed for the degradation of herbicide residual. Pre-plant application is preferred, but post-plant application is acceptable. If you are actually seeing sub-lethal herbicide effects on your crops, time is of the essence!
RECLAIM can heal the sick, but it can’t bring back the dead…apply in a timely manner!! Depending on the severity of the chemical residual, more than one application is sometimes needed.
2. RECLAIM is an excellent general soil conditioner. It has broad-spectrum enzyme complexes and proprietary blends of microbial stimulants. These components effectively increase the micro-biology within the soil, allowing for better water management, nutrient release, and root enhancement. RECLAIM can be used anytime throughout the growing season for this purpose.
3. RECLAIM, used as a mid-to-late season application, is an excellent tool to push bulking on potatoes, onions, and many other crops.
The concept is two-fold.
- First, RECLAIM stimulates new root growth at a time when a plant’s root system is trying to slow down. The new root is more efficiently able to retrieve phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients.
- Second, RECLAIM stimulates microbial activity, making Phosphorus and Potassium more plant-available.
Now that is Efficient Soil Function!!
1 oz./Quart of water will cover 100sqft.
To reduce damaging effects on the growing crop caused by herbicide carryover and to enhance herbicide residual degradation.
Note: Never mix Reclaim in the same tank as an acid based fertilizer or chemical (phosphorous or sulfur)